Thursday, October 13, 2011

i got a blog :)

Hi there, my name is Melky Pandapotan Simanjuntak but people used to call me Melky, Eky, Meng, and one i hate the most is Meky which is associated as the most private area of woman but i'm ok with it as long as they happy *hiks*  :( I was born in a small lovely town called Pelabuhanratu. Its two hours away from Sukabumi.     I study in Sekolah Tinggi Pariwisata Bandung, majoring Hotel Administration. this year is my third year means that I'm having my 5th semester which is the semester most students want to be. singing is one of things i do most the times. and this is my first blog. honestly i would not make any blog if Mr.Wientor, my Marketing Teacher had not asked me, so thank you sir for making me more aware of IT hehehe :D
hopefully this won't be my first and last posting. please enjoy my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment